Gameflip is the safest way to sell Walmart gift cards for cash
Gameflip is the simplest way to sell unwanted Walmart gift cards for cash. You can sell any unused, prepaid and non-reloadable gift cards on Gameflip. Popular gift cards on Gameflip are Steam cards, PSN, Xbox Live, Amazon, iTunes, and Google Play cards.
Your Walmart gift card will be listed in front of the thousands of buyers participating in the marketplace. To sell Walmart gift cards quickly, set the price between 2% and 15% off the original amount. Depending on the popularity of your Walmart gift cards, you may need to adjust the asking price to attract buyers.
Simply list your Walmart gift cards using our website or our free mobile app. We recommend choosing auto-delivery for fastest and smoothest transaction. After the buyer receives your git card code, redeems and completes the transaction by rating, the sale proceeds are immediately deposited into your Gameflip wallet. You can choose to withdraw your sale proceeds any time.
Sell your WALMART Gift cards for real Cash
Gaming Gift CardsView more
Gift cards are a great way to save on your favorite games or game items. Find great deals on gift cards from Apple, Google Play, PSN, XBox, Steam, and more. You can easily sell your unused and unwanted cards for cash.
How It Works
The Gameflip Benefits for Sellers
No Hidden Fees
No listing fees. No membership fees. After you successfully sold your listing and make money, we then take a small fee from the proceeds!
We secure the buyer payment and protect you from ALL chargebacks or frauds before sending the buyer your items.
You can request payout immediately after your sale completes. Fund processing time varies depending on your bank or payment account.
Get the item you paid for or your money back.
- Automatic Delivery: Some sellers use our Digital Vault or Steam Bots, which allow for the automatic and swift delivery of digital codes and in-game items. You can expect to receive these items almost instantly.
- 1 to 3-Day Delivery: In certain cases, sellers may opt for manual delivery, typically taking 1 to 3 days to complete.
- Immediate Post-Purchase: Right after you've made the purchase and while it's still in the processing phase, you can cancel it.
- Under Review Status: If your order is under review and marked with an “Under Review” status, you retain the option to cancel it.
- Seller Delivery Delay: In cases where the seller does not fulfill the order within the specified timeframe outlined in the listing description, you can cancel it after a 12-hour grace period.