Gameflip is the easiest way to sell Team Fortress 2 items for cash
Gameflip is the simplest way to sell Team Fortress 2 items, whether you no longer want it or just need some cash.You can sell any game items on Gameflip that you can transfer to the buyer's game account, except for Prohibited Items. Whether it's a cosmetic skin or a rare item, you can sell them all on Gameflip.
Simply list your Team Fortress 2 items using our website or our free mobile app. Choose code auto delivery, coordinate transfer, or Bot delivery if applicable. With coordinate transfer, arrange with the buyer to send the item to the buyer account when the item is sold. After the buyer receives your item and completes the transaction by rating, the sale proceeds are immediately deposited into your Gameflip wallet. You can choose to withdraw your sale proceeds any time or spend it on building your next collection.
Still have more questions? Visit our help center
About Team Fortress 2
Released in 2007, Team Fortress 2 is a team-based first-person shooter multiplayer video game developed and published by Valve Corporation. It is the sequel to the 1996 mod Team Fortress for Quake and its 1999 remake. There are hundreds of weapons, hats and more to collect, craft, buy and trade.
How It Works
The Gameflip Benefits for Sellers
No Hidden Fees
No listing fees. No membership fees. After you successfully sold your listing and make money, we then take a small fee from the proceeds!
We secure the buyer payment and protect you from ALL chargebacks or frauds before sending the buyer your items.
You can request payout immediately after your sale completes. Fund processing time varies depending on your bank or payment account.
Get the item you paid for or your money back.
- Automatic Delivery: Some sellers use our Digital Vault or Steam Bots, which allow for the automatic and swift delivery of digital codes and in-game items. You can expect to receive these items almost instantly.
- 1 to 3-Day Delivery: In certain cases, sellers may opt for manual delivery, typically taking 1 to 3 days to complete.
- Immediate Post-Purchase: Right after you've made the purchase and while it's still in the processing phase, you can cancel it.
- Under Review Status: If your order is under review and marked with an “Under Review” status, you retain the option to cancel it.
- Seller Delivery Delay: In cases where the seller does not fulfill the order within the specified timeframe outlined in the listing description, you can cancel it after a 12-hour grace period.