Web3 › Splinterlands
How does delivery work?
Depending on the kind of item being sold, sellers have different choices on how to deliver
- Auto-Delivery: The item is safely stored within Gameflip and will be delivered automatically to you after the purchase is completed.
- Coordinated Transfer: The Seller will contact you directly through the order page to coordinate the delivery of the item in the game or platform you've purchased it for.
- Manual Delivery: The Seller will send the code for the item you've purchased through the order page.
- Bot Delivery: Exclusive to Steam games, items with bot delivery are held by the Gameflip bot and will be transferred to you upon request after the purchase is completed.
How are my purchases protected?
Yes! All purchase information on Gameflip is encrypted and our Gameflip Guarantee covers all purchases with a 100% cash-back guarantee. Should a problem arise during a transaction, simply hit the 'I have an issue with the item I received' button and we'll step in to help resolve the issue.
- The seller fails to send you the item
- The delivered item does not work
- The delivered item does not match the listing description
How can I contact my seller after a purchase?
After making a purchase, an order page will be available where you can chat with the seller, check any information about the delivery of the item, and contact our customer support team in case further assistance is needed.
Who sells these items?
Gameflip is a marketplace open for professionals and individuals to buy and sell anything gaming. We have protection layers in place to ensure a high level of trust and security to all users.
How can I sell my items?
Get started by creating your Gameflip account and in the account menu, choose "Start Selling". Make sure to include all relevant information and an enticing image to attract buyers to your listing.
How can I learn more about the sellers?
Click on the seller's profile picture to visit their profile page. There you can review their About information and ratings.